The Application Process Starts With Creating Your User Profile
By creating a CFNC User Profile you’ll have access to tools that will help you apply and send your high school transcript to over 100 North Carolina schools. CFNC is a free, not-for-profit service of the State of North Carolina, so your information will never be shared and will remain totally confidential.
By creating an account, you will:
- Be able to save your progress so you can return to your application whenever you want.
- Load your transcripts to be sent to any school on your list.
- Use online tools to create practice and real college applications.
- Learn tips about what schools are looking for from applicants.
- Receive reminders about deadlines and the application process.
Simply fill out some basic information. It will take less than five minutes. Then use the CFNC website’s information and tools whenever you want.
Go to the “Create an Account” page on the CFNC.org website. Once completed you can begin the college application process!